Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:58 pm by Ambrose

» Why should/Shouldn't guests join?
Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:32 am by Axel

Clay River

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clay River

Post by Ambrose on Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:05 pm

The Clay River is, as you would of guessed, a long lake with lots of clay at its banks. Humans well often come down to swim, or just drink and hang out. This area isn't all river, its also woods, and the bridge above curves down on each side as a way to get in.
Animals found here; Deer, Moose, Trout, Largemouth Bass, Fox, Skunk, and Rabbit

Area Picture Was Taken; Limmington, Maine

Make sure you have read the rules under "Guests/Important" as for we (admins/mods) will delete any posts that don't fit. If you see a post that doesn't fit the rules, ignore it, so we don't have to delete yours as well. You may pm me, or another admin/mod if you see one that looks like it doesn't fit. You may reply to this to rp. Please put "Entering (this location) From (your past location)" And if your leaving, Put "Leaving (This location) For (Your next location)" If this is your first rp post, that wont apply to you.

Last edited by Ambrose on Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ambrose
Admin

View user profile http://wolvesanddogsrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Clay River

Post by Ambrose on Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:13 pm

Ambrose slept near the river, right near the trunk of a tree on the clay with  Lexi, a adorable little 5 year old girl, laying with her head propped up on Ambroses stomach. Ambrose having short fur would be expected to be cold, as for the tree wasn't great shelter from the rain, but her coat was so thick most of the water seemed to roll off. However, Lexi wasn't as lucky, being covered in rain. There wasn't much Ambrose could do about it, but Lexi didn't seem to really care, as for this isn't the first time this had happened to her.  They were forced to wake when they heard moose making a low grunt like noise, drinking the water and while swallowing putting their lips out like a camel. Ambrose and Lexi sat, Not wanting to move in fear that the moose would fight them. It was a very large bull, Which would easily be able to take them. Good thing Lexi didn't move, even though Ambrose saw she wanted to. The moose stayed there for quiet a while, not moving, which worried Ambrose, because what if it could smell them? She just hoped that it wouldn't come near Lexi.
The moose thankfully walked away, but not until it was much later, and Ambrose and Lexi were painfully hot. They both quickly jumped into the water, Breaking a sigh of relief. Ambrose then took long, mechanical like steps out, Walking fast but her movements still odd, legs lifted high and bending all the way whenever they did bend.
Ambrose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McKinley on Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:21 am

McKinley watched the two from afar, his head tilted in confusion. He decided to not question why the other dog was walking in such an odd manor. He carefully walked down to the river and lowered his head, lapping up the water. He slowly walked into the river and lowered himself in a shallow part, letting the cool water relieve him of the heat. He scratched his ear with his hind leg, huffing in annoyance. He glanced down the stream at the other dog and human girl for a moment before he started to roll in the river, enjoying the coolness from it. McKinley then stood and waded deeper, nosing around in the water for a trout or bass. He finally spotted one and plunged his muzzle into the water, his teeth snapping at it. He threw it onto the shore and watched it flop around before placing a paw on it and killing it. He hungrily wolfed it down, his tail wagging happily.
McKinley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrose on Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:37 am

Ambrose splashed around the more shallow areas, Lexi grabbing her neck and picking herself up, as for she was lighter in the water so Ambrose could hold her. Lexi jumped off, waving in the direction of the stranger that Ambrose had not yet noticed. Noticing the dog, Ambrose filled with fear, the dog looking like a wolf like canine. Ambrose stopped, looking up and freezing as she stared at the stranger, where Lexi did the opposite, running up to the dog and flopping down on her butt in the water. Lexi made happy noises, like a baby discovering a toy they really liked, though this wasn't normal for kids Lexi's age, but Ambrose couldn't teach her to act human like. She gently pet the ears on the dog, very interested in how fluffy this dog was, but not understanding why some places weren't so fluffy, instead wet and straight. Ambrose stopped in fear, Staring at the stranger before she ran up to Lexi, having to take large leaps to run in the water. Her look wasn't aggressive, like she would attack the stranger, but she would fight the stranger if she dared touch Lexi. Ambrose pushed on Lexi's neck, causing Lexi to look sad while Ambrose still looked frightened. Lexi pet the dog again, before putting her hand up and closing it in to a fist, then opening it again as a wave. She said, like a 2 year old "Bye bye doggy" and slowly got up, not wanting to leave, as for she almost never saw strangers, but Ambrose insisted.
Ambrose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McKinley on Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:48 am

McKinley tilted his head, backing away from the girl and dog. He was more weary of the stranger, not the small human in front of him. He eyed the other dog carefully and padded towards the girl, sniffing her face and hands. She reminded him of the human children his owner had. He glanced at the other dog again, then back at the child. He gave a small woof and sat down in the river, panting as he seemed to smile at the girl. His tail wagged, creating a large splash behind him, it was his attempt to amuse the girl. McKinley leaned forwards a little bit and licked the girls hand.
McKinley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel on Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:28 am

Axel looked on in disgust, though he was curious of the human child he didn't dare go closer in case this was a trap made by the adult humans. He studied the movements of the dogs and child made, it seemed that they were not very dangerous to the big wolf. After a couple of minutes of studying their movement he decided that he wanted to get closer to study them further before approaching the group. Axel stepped carefully around the twigs and sticks that could give away where he was. Before `Snap' the sound of a twig breaking could be heard, he froze to see if the group had heard the sound.

Last edited by AxelSpade on Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Not enough details)
Axel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrose on Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:45 pm

Ambrose slowly goes closer to the dog, being wary, as for the dog could kill Lexi in a instant. Eventually, she lifts her head, wagging her tail seeing as they were both happy. The little girl with chubby little cheeks smile so big that her cheeks forced her eyes to slits, Acting like a dog and bowing, making bark like noises, though she could speak a bit of English, but sounded younger than she was. After a few minutes of them playing Ambrose heard a stick snap, Her head darting over to a frozen stranger. She figured 'Why would they try to get closer without being seen? Do they want to hurt her!' her motherly instincts kicking in, even though she wasn't a mother to a human child. She went forward a little so she wouldn't hurt Lexi's ears and began barking as loud as she could, All her hairs standing up as her jaw clenched. She had a large head, which was boxy, meaning almost all of it was jaw. She runs up to the stranger, Seeing they were a wolf, though Kangals have been reported to kill wolves before without needing a hospital at all. She stands tall, Slightly taller than them as she bared her teeth at the stranger, Her tail up high and rounded, hair on her back all raised, and growl deep as she warned the stranger, Watching their every move.
Ambrose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McKinley on Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:03 pm

McKinley's head turned to face the wolf. His hackles rose as he stood. His lips curled back into a snarl, baring his teeth. He turned his attention to the girl and nudged her away from the wolf a little bit, then positioned himself in front of her, facing the wolf. He let out a loud bark, curious as to why he was there. What wolf tries to get near humans?He wondered. Every wolf he had run into while venturing had always tried to stay away from humans. He must see a small human girl as no threat...Then again, who would? McKinley looked at the other dog, wondering what her plan was.
McKinley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel on Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:17 pm

Axel was shocked when the Kangal and the Alaskan Malamute got into a attack position, he wasn't stupid to try and take down both dogs to escape. Axel decided after a few minutes to try and explain himself to the two dogs by whimpering and showing his neck then after awhile try and run if that didn't work. I didn't mean to make it seem like I was trying to attack, I was just curious about the human girl.
Axel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by McKinley on Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:31 pm

McKinley's hackles slowly laid flat on his spine. His lips went back in place, though a growl still rumbled in his throat. He stared in the eyes of the wolf, his gaze hard and cold. He wanted the wolf to know he wasn't going to take any crap from him. "I think he's no threat.." He said softly to the other dog, still unsure of her name. "What do you think? He's submitting.. so.. I don't think he's going to attack." McKinley looked back at the wolf and sat down, his muscles tense and ready to spring into action if needed. "What are you doing here?"
McKinley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrose on Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:26 am

Ambrose slowly lowered her tail, silenced her growl and lowered her fur. She kept her lip raised as a reminder, Looking back at Lexi and the stranger before turning to the wolf. She took a second to look back, but when she did she got a sick feeling in her gut. She simply wasn't sure why, So she brushed it off, ignoring it. The wolf was scary to Ambrose, now that she noticed the wolf was heavier, Causing Ambrose to worry What if they find me when I'm alone and kill me? Ambroses head filled with thoughts, but Ambrose had a mix of very strong dogs, which calmed her down a little. She stared at the wolf, Awkwardly and silently waiting for a response, explanation, anything.
Ambrose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel on Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:54 pm

Axel looked up with surprise, most dogs attack if they see me why didn't they? "I'm sorry for sneaking up on you guys, I was curious about the girl you have with you and I wanted to study the behavior between a human and a dog." Axel explained. "May I ask a question? Why do dogs love to be with a human? to me it seems stupid."he asked with a tilt to his head. He didn't move from the spot he was standing in as he could see the stranger dogs were still uneasy around him.

Last edited by AxelSpade on Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Axel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by McKinley on Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:06 pm

McKinley's ears flicked, "Some dogs love humans, others don't. This isn't my human, it's hers." He nodded towards the other dog. He looked at the wolf, "What's your name? I'm McKinley. You too, by the way. What's your name?" He asked the other dog. McKinley shuffled his paws and stood back up, looking between the wolf and dog. He glanced at the girl for a moment, wondering what she must be thinking. He relaxed more, slowly loosing his weariness of the wolf. McKinley was still a bit nervous, he hadn't spoken to another canine for awhile now. His ears flicked again as he nosed the girls face, licking her.

Last edited by McKinley on Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
McKinley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrose on Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:32 pm

Ambrose pins her ears back "I don't like humans, children are different." feeling quiet offended by what the wolf said, as for humans could be even smarter than Ambrose, most certainly smarter than the wolf, even Lexi was smarter than Ambrose, and she wasn't even ever brought to school. She looked over to McKinley, saying "I'm Ambrose, but some people call me Amber or Rose, I really don't care which you use." Ambroses voice had a slight Italian accent, as for Cane Corso's are  from Italy. Her voice was very light, not very fitting for her body, but sounding more like it belonged to a medium sized dog, like a samoyed or collie. She walked back to McKinley, Her legs still moved mechanically, lifting high and bending all the way or staying stick straight. Her back leg had a very large, visible bump right above her ankle, but on both the front and back of her leg, while normal dogs only have it on the back, in fact, all her legs were like that. She was very self conscious about her legs, so she tried to hide them, but that was very hard. Lexi hugged Ambrose, picking herself up by Ambroses neck and swinging herself back and forth, Ambrose slowly putting her down, as for Lexi was too heavy to do that anymore, without Ambrose worrying about dropping her.
Ambrose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel on Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:44 pm

Axel was still weary about the dogs he now knows as Ambrose and McKinley "I'm Axel, but most call me Axe or at least my family did." Axel spoke in a low deep rumble as he did an awkward shrug with his shoulders. He shuffled awkwardly in place and looked at them . He didn't know what to do, he didn't want to fight them, he knew he wouldn't stand a chance fighting them anyway. If I ran... would they chase me? Do they still think of me as a threat? He wondered, his muscles growing tense. He looked nervously between the two canines.

Last edited by Axel on Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Axel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by McKinley on Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:50 pm

McKinley's tail wagged a bit as he watched the girl. "Well, Axel... why do you seem so tense?" He asked wearily, his muscles then grew tense as he was ready to attack. He felt that Axel was wanting to attack. He cocked his head, and bristled his fur. McKinley looked at Ambrose and wondered what she thought about the situation. "You're not going to do anything you'll regret, will you, Axel?" He asked the wolf. "You're not stupid, are you? Fighting an Alaskan Malamute, and what, a Cane Corso? What are you mixed with?" He asked Ambrose, looking back and fourth between the two.
McKinley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrose on Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:05 pm

Ambrose lowered her head to the question, saying "Well.. Cane Corso, Tosa Inu, and Kangal.. Its all pretty evenly split, but I look and speak like a cane corso while I have the size and strength of a kangal.. kangals are known to kill wolves so, I guess I'm pretty proud of that.." she said, adding "but at the same time it makes humans hate me for it because they're scared I'll turn on them.." She sits down, her legs not spread apart like a normal dog but instead going straight and grazing the back of her front legs, as if she was in a box and the walls wouldn't let her legs spread when she sat. No one knew why her legs didn't spread like a normal dogs when she sat, but her legs never seemed to bother or hurt her, just they looked weird in multiple ways.
Ambrose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel on Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:33 pm

Axel was feeling really threatened by what the dogs were saying. "Are you threatening me? I feel threatened." Axel was getting angry, "I wasn't planning anything, it's more like I don't feel comfortable with the crowd." Axel growled in anger. "And you Ambrose, I wasn't here to hurt the kid, So don't threaten me." Axel snarled. I will fight them if I have too. Axel tensed his muscles even more than before preparing to either fight or run.
Axel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrose on Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:47 pm

Ambrose took that as a challenge, Circling the wolf with her half cut tail held high and head down low. She remembered what she said, it was more showing off and not a threat, but she knew she could easily kill this wolf with the help of a alaskan malamute, and this time she meant it. She slowly made the circle larger and larger, then suddenly ran at Axel and kicked her back legs off his side, slamming all of her weight into him. This would of had to bring him down, as for he only had about 30 pounds on her. She pretty much jumped over him, but in the air kicked her back legs off his stomach and side, knowing stomachs and necks were the most sensitive, yet most important. 
Ambrose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McKinley on Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:09 pm

McKinley's eyes widened, his fur bristling as he ran over to them. He stood over Axel, protecting him. "Ambrose! We didn't know if he was going to flee or not, give him a chance to make up his mind!" He snapped. "We don't need some huge fight, do you know what animal control is? They'll probably put as all down!" He glanced at the girl, "Don't make your human scared of you, Ambrose. You're a big dog, people are probably scared of you anyways. Take your kid and leave. Axel, go home! You have no place amongst people and dogs." He said harshly, stepping away from them. He sighed, "I'm not going to fight, I don't need to be on the run from animal control. I'm leaving.
McKinley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrose on Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:10 pm

Ambrose tilted her head, Chasing after McKinley, saying "I hope you know, If you're not owned by a person and not hurting a dog owned by a person, they don't even give a single fuck about you, if your a owned dog without your shots they take you, if you kill a owned dog they kill you, if you are a owned dog attacking a wild dog, wolf, or owned dog, they kill you. Owning wolves is against human law around here, so I know that wolf is not owned. For they care, you could kill that wolf, then the second we cross the line into new hampshire you'll be killed for it.. Kinda weird, But I just go with it. I wouldn't worry so much when you're around me either, and especially don't worry about what Lexi sees, she has seen much worse." Ambrose taking a breath, as she almost never talked, and feels like thats the most she's talked in her life, her legs taking long mechanical steps to stand in front of McKinley, Not allowing him to walk away.
Ambrose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel on Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:35 pm

Axel growled and stood up to his full height in anger. "Mckinley and I are going to leave even if i have to fight to get away from you. I'm not above killing a dog in front of the kid." Axel posed to attack if needed he will kill. "Besides i'm owned by a zoo, though I ran away." Axel spoke in a tone that says 'don't mess with me.' Axel tenses up, his fur raising making him look taller than he actually is.
Axel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrose on Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:45 pm

Ambrose just grinned, this was all a game for her, she was living in virtual reality, she couldn't die, she didn't believe it. She just laughed in her head a bit, She had already killed Lexi's own kind, right in front of Lexi, and she didn't even tear up, she just hugged Ambrose and screamed at the people to get away from her, She sided with Ambrose, not her own kind. Lexi ran over and climbed onto Ambrose's back, laying down from her back to her neck, having her feet wrap around her stomach and her arms hug her neck. Ambrose knew the wolf didn't stand a chance against a Kangal protecting its 'pup', so it didn't really worry her. Ambrose liked being alone more anyways, as for she used to always spend every second of her day with.. someone, but now they never spoke, so she attacks everyone she sees aside from Lexi. She walked off, now disappointed that she was thinking of that someone again, causing her to be sad and droopy, but at the same time happy that she got people to run away from her.
Ambrose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McKinley on Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:49 pm

McKinley looked at Axel and huffed. He looked back at Ambrose, "I'm leaving. I don't care what you do, or what the kid has seen. Human law means nothing to me." He snapped his head towards Axel, "Didn't I tell you to leave? I don't need your help, Wolf." His fur bristled as he left the river, going into the nearby woods and shaking the water off of his paws. He sighed, his fur laying flat on his back as he relaxed. "Ugh... I should've left the moment I saw them."
McKinley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel on Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:02 pm

Axel growled softly as he shook out his fur. Why did I come up to them? One has in insane look to her eyes while the other is just weird with how he acts. Axel decided to just leave the area, go into the forest, and forget about those dogs. "Insane, absolutely insane never go up to those dogs if you see them again" Axel muttered to himself, walking away and into the forest wincing every once in awhile.

Axel leaving Clay River, entering Forest
Axel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top